Terms & Conditions
§ 1 LEGAL STATEMENT
By using the Bows & Bandits website and by ordering products from Bows & Bandits via the online store, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms & conditions set out underneath. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions without modification, then you should not use this website.
§ 2 CLOSURE OF PURCHASE CONTRACT AND CANCELLATION
1. Claims from Bows & Bandits on the website or in other media do not state any final offers, they state however an invitation to a possible offer for customers. An order by a customer becomes a valid offer when a purchase is completed. When an order is placed by a customer they receive a confirmation per email. This confirmation does not incur that the offer has been accepted by Bows & Bandits. The purchase is only classed as final when the delivery confirmation of the ordered products is sent by Bows & Bandits.
2. If Bows & Bandits cannot fulfill the order made by a customer or should certain products in an order not be available then the customer will be informed.
3. Bows & Bandits reserves the right to withdraw from the sales contract in cases of print or typing mistakes on the website.
4. All offers are valid as long as stocks last. Should a supplier despite contractual agreement with Bows & Bandits not be able to deliver the ordered products then Bows & Bandits has the right to cancel a contract with a customer. In this case the customer will be informed in good time that the ordered product cannot be delivered. Any already paid monies will be returned within 14 days of cancellation to the customer or used for other products if this is the wish of the customer.
§ 3 DELIVERY
1. Should nothing different be requested by the customer then the delivery address entered by the customer will be used.
2. The delivery periods stated in the order and delivery confirmations or on the website pages apply. Bows & Bandits has a duty to ensure that the order is delivered within 30 days of the order.
3. If a delivery is not possible to a customer, be it because the customer was not reachable at the provided delivery address, although the time of delivery was within the stated delivery period or if the address provided was incorrect, then the customer will cover the costs of the unsuccessful delivery.
4. The delivery is sent from the Bows & Bandits stock, the same location where the delivery starts with the delivery company. When the order is in the hands of the delivery company, at the latest when it leaves Bows & Bandits stock, the risk is in the hands of the customer. The risk is also in the hands of the customer if there is a delay in the delivery due to reasons caused by not being present upon delivery.
5. Delivery and performance mistakes due to acts of God are not the responsibility of Bows & Bandits. The results of outside influences give Bows & Bandits the right to delay a delivery or to cancel non completed parts of orders. Acts of God include strike, blockades, import and export restrictions and other national interventions regardless whether they effect directly Bows & Bandits or distributors to Bows & Bandits.
6. In the case of effects of acts of God which will cause a delay of a delivery, we will of course inform the customer without delay.
§ 4 PAYMENT AND LATE PAYMENTS
1. The retail price is payable upon placement of an order.
2. The customer can pay the order sum via PayPal. In the case of payment on delivery a delivery charge is incurred.
3. Should the customer delay in paying, Bows & Bandits has the right to charge interest on the delayed payment to the level of 5%, the recommended rate set by the Austrian National Bank. If Bows & Bandits chooses to incur a higher rate of interest for delay, Bows & Bandits has the right to implement this.
4. The item will be shipped the next shipping day as soon the payment has arrived.
§ 5 INVOKE A WITHHOLDING RIGHT AFTER NOTIFICATION OF DEFECTS
A right to withhold may be invoked by the customer only when his complaints have been recognised legally or by Bows & Bandits.
§ 6 PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
All of our deliveries and performances occur under proprietary right. Until the delivered/ordered products have been paid for in full by the customer they remain the property of Bows & Bandits.
§ 7 GUARANTEE
1. There is no warranty on Bows & Bandits vintage items.
2. Vintage items may have minor traces of use. Vintage quality is indicated via ranking. Five Stars (*****) stand for excellent vintage quality.
§ 8 DISCLAIMER
Bows & Bandits uses reasonable endeavours to make the Bows & Bandits site easy to use and free of problems. Bows & Bandits makes no (and expressly disclaims all) warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied by operation of law or otherwise including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness and/or currency, with respect to this site or its contents including but not limited to all information accessible via this site, products and materials, text graphics, hyperlinks and with respect to sites accessed from the Bows & Bandits website.
§ 9 PARTNER LINKS
Bows & Bandits has chosen partners to have links from its site. However these sites are not within our control and we cannot be held responsible in any way for the content or services on these sites nor can we vouch for the privacy practices operated on those sites.
§ 10 DATA PROTECTION
1. The customer is aware of the type, extent, location and purpose for the collection, processing and utilisation of personal data obtained from the completion of an order or the registration of an email newsletter.
§ 11 APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This web site was created and is served from Austria, Austrian law therefore governs it and should any legal discrepancy occur, it will be dealt with in an Austrian court of law. Place of juristiction is Salzburg.
§ 12 SEVERABILITY CLAUSE
Should certain terms of the current contract be ineffective or unfeasable or after contract closure be ineffective or unfeasable, then the validity of the contract still remains unchanged. The above stated terms satisfy in the case that a contract is incomplete.